Gwinnett County is a long drive but it may be worth it you have alot of unwanted or old pesticides
Georgia Clean Day
This is an excellent opportunity to dispose of pesticides that you have been holding because you had neither an economical nor legal means to dispose of them. Canceled and suspended pesticides by definition cannot be used and must be disposed of, often as hazardous waste. Some reasons to participate in this program are:
1. No disposal fees for those who participate in the 2015 program.
2. The disposal contractor secures all permits and approvals.
3. Disposal contractor takes possession of the waste and thereby becomes the generator.
4. Participants are not directly involved with state and federal regulatory agencies.
5. All materials eligible for destructive incineration will be destroyed.
6. Minimization of ongoing liabilities from continued storage of these wastes on your property.